Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Topics: teacher of shame and regret

Topics: teacher of shame and regret

July 11, 2007/Dong Xiucheng

In recent years, I almost turned into a machine, endless running and busy, but did not feel anything produced products. Time is busy mid off, before you know it, I have entered "without doubt" of the year, experience more, experience more, feeling deeply, thinking more complex. Thinking of confusion become life personality, thought disorder, seems to be no coherent. Research topics come one after another, one field report went, and media interview after another, far apart from each other, all corners, I be hard put to cope with the situation. I'm a bit annoyed, depressed, some reluctantly, because I seem to have changed the role, I was a teacher? The students are lovely, although some of them childish and naive, but I also have with them the same, there have been naive to the maturing process. I have no time to them, is not responsible, there is no "preaching" to them, even "shouye" is also something to deal with. Students rushed me to, full of expectations, but I do not accept their expectations, most students cannot become disciples, show it is disappointing and regrettable. Even those who are keen disciple of my artistry and the number of harvested? I can't give them knowledge, no time to build capacity for them, I just leave them be a senseless so-called proud. Disciples team has a very big, I cannot say how much I trained students, students, student, I would contact them less, this teacher? Busiest travel, endless entertainment, a large number of social activities, which took me a lot of time and effort, that I lost many were supposed to belong to the opportunity to teach. After much deliberation, I feel ashamed in front of students, I feel ashamed, regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment