Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Talk: midnight dream

Talk: midnight dream

July 9, 2007/Dong Xiucheng

Year after year, so fast. And student party is about to leave the school, many, very deep feelings. Several hours later, I was not aware of. Home, interest still. Bored, sat on a sofa and enjoy TV shows, nothing, some irritation. Midnight time has entered, I felt trapped, thoughts or recollections flashing across one ' s mind even 翩 to sit in the living room. Neighbor's House light is already off, has been invisible pedestrian courtyard, vehicles roar in the distance is also gone. Turn off the TV, surrounded by quiet, static apnea let me, make me a great flutter. The night seems like a trickle of water, from the side move about quietly, softly singing, lingering like a lullaby. Dust slowly floating, like a flap flap careless flower, although I can't see, but there seems to feel it. I lost my eyes, mind the night was very dark, full of very dark flower, no light all around the body, are gloomy. Where the colorful glory gone, dazzling neon lights have disappeared, colorful and ornate stage noisy downtown in sight. In the dark, I slowly go to sleep, to dream. In the dream, the Moon quietly shades on the Earth, I feel the world dry and cold. I came to another world, came to the idea of a silent world, a world in which static had I Ried. On the streets, have very crowded passengers and traffic flow, low, there are large and modern buildings, but did not hear the noise of the city that I am familiar with the sound. Moonlight penetrated Interior, very beautiful, bright and shining. In the night, a group of children playing in the happy, smile happily. I looked at them, to come to them, a mind at ease. They did not seem to care about me, still playing, still viewed with great interest, in defiance of my approach. Yes, they are after all the children, and I have entered old age. I am old, I'm still dissatisfied with the old, I'm the same. I want to play with them, happy and enjoy life together. I feel is the middle of the body, but are the children of the mind. Suddenly, the dark space, I can't see everything around. Children ran where, why not me, why suddenly disappear? A cloud of hype and quickly floated over from afar, my boring abnormal pressure, breathe. At the same time, there are thousands around staring at my eyes, suddenly out exception bright flame, burn into pieces my body. I got to become a light smoke, filled and circled in the air, gradually dispersed. This is a dream, wake up time I no sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment