Saturday, January 21, 2012

Topics: self portrait

Topics: self portrait

July 6, 2007/Dong Xiucheng

In the bustling city, I was an ordinary person, I or someone I put a "well-known oil economy expert" title. Walking in the street, I was a vulgar, nobody will notice me who is also. After all, I was an ugly town of Pouilly, right? Years, I walk Yu Huaxia Earth, footprint throughout South, tentacles reaching world five continents, run project, and check contract, and research, and advisory, and speech, and report, and lecture, hard journey, air to, air to, today to here, tomorrow and to there, mouth dry tongue noise, everywhere published those seems to is "is has views" and actually is "nonsense" of views and remarks. Media reporters constantly, television, radio, newspapers and magazines often have my sight and sound, I actually don't know how much value I said in the end. My work is very heavy, administrative, teaching, research, social activities, and so on, I felt overwhelmed, meet only in the helpless. My life more and more modern, social interaction, accept an invitation to dinner, eat, drink tea and a chat, please, though sometimes reluctant, but I come as little surprise. Old friends in order to maintain, to meet new friends. Foreign businessmen and academics, through various channels, active to see me, to exchange ideas with me. Domestic entrepreneurs of State-owned, privately owned, there are foreign companies, to make friends with me. Remember that at a meeting in Yunnan, the facilitator to introduce to the audience I, say I was "famous for oil experts". I heart spasm, between trance and some drifted, I do not watch out became "famous" it? Think about it, my years of work and life, it has undergone some changes, but definitely does not meet "famous" level. I am not a academia "too", not business "giant", and certainly not Arts "Jorum", how "famous" saying? Should said, I House has has, car open has, tickets more has, does not worry eat has, does not worry wear has, delicacies from land and sea replaced has silver child fish, "routine" replaced has "eat a meal dumplings even is improve life", guests speech of appearance fee multiplied growth, "Xia tread on" Deluxe Hotel replaced has "stay" hostel, driving car replaced has riding bike, "invited guests" replaced has "joins representative", and so on. Nevertheless, I still have a self-awareness after all, I was "I", work and life have changed, but "I" has not changed. Saying well said "man your self-awareness", I must hold its own, will never grasp "himself was an ordinary man" of reality, I am a university teacher, one of loyalty to the party's educational "teacher", a "human souls engineer."

No comments:

Post a Comment