Monday, April 25, 2011

Topics for the why did I run toil? 》

Topics for the why did I run toil? 》

November 24, 2007/Dong Xiucheng

The past few years, I like the machine in continuous operation, lectures, research, reports, meetings, interviews, social networks, is always difficult to stop, rushing in Huaxia Earth, busy in far apart from each other, dry mouth tongue mania, exhausted. However, I really felt that I was tired, confused, tired, physical condition has been greater than before. I dare not say that they are a successful person, but it does feel better than before. Friends praised, students look up to, the media, these are the facts. As the cause of progressive, life improvement, I feel cool, but more and more boring, and sometimes is inexplicably troubles. Thinking always take my brain space, more and more problems, acting without a clear idea, such as coarse hemp in General. Research project I come one after another, student came to me one by one, the meeting invited me to visit time and again, task to I finish one by one, ... I seem to be looking forward to this, but seems to avoid it, this is my reality of contradictions! With these, I show rings. With these, and I weighed down. I had to think about such a seemingly simple and complex questions: why did I run toil?

No comments:

Post a Comment